Frog Machine Frog Machine

HAHAHA

ok ok, so by itself the movie wasnt that impressive but it did have objective. about a minute through i started cracking up and laughing so hard because the psytrance music and the strangely moving body parts were just so awkward together!

the video was so awkwardly funny...

the psytrance made it

You Cried Me You Cried Me

feeling better

i was feeling really shitty today until i watched this. there is hope for a happy day now

The Adventure of Snappy! The Adventure of Snappy!

heh

this was cute... made me smile. i liked when he went through the earths atmosphere and its like he burst our of an egg lol

Gnu confused Gnu confused

the transitions and music

the transitions you made for this were really quick and flowed, but i didnt like how it just ended, lol i wanted to see what would happen next.

i wish it has a little more plot.

also the soundtrack to this sounds like my music appreciation class's listening list haha

Lenny Strikes Back Ep4 Lenny Strikes Back Ep4

! action for real

you know i was watching this and became a little skeptical as to what was goin gon and then it really started to heat up with the fight scene. you put alot of work into that and it showed. i was actually in suspense as to what was going to happen. good work scripting that. i thought his team should have played a bigger role though, an appearance wasnt all that nessessary but they were a distraction to the enemy i suppose.

SWINE FLU? SWINE FLU?

i laughed

i will say that i laughed. i liked how you changed the word from flew to flu, i wish the pig looked funnier though O.o

Jitters Jitters

somthing unique

there was something very special about this animation. i cant put my finger on it but i loved the part with the trees and the sun coming and destroying everything. the crow you animated was also extremely cool. it takes talent to show a message without having to illustrate detail. that's why cartooning is an art.

good work

Deciduous Deciduous

the banana

that banana was him accepting things i bet

Everybody Jam! Everybody Jam!

captain jack

this was way to....crazy!

ha, it reminded me of a captain jack song

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

nut sacks!

there were too many bulbous nut sacks for me to enjoy this... sorta funny though