All 15 art Reviews

Tron Big Sister Tron Big Sister

cool

this is a pretty interesting idea you had to combine the two themes

The Cycle The Cycle

makes sense

i feel this makes a statement to me, and its so true

TheN0mad responds:

thanks im glad you find meaning in this :)

Lucy Lucy

reminds me

this reminds me of tomba... and my old ex

Skyblade Fighter Skyblade Fighter

R-Type

this reminds me of R-Type, the side scrolling shooter game.

sweat ship!

very stylish

Masque Girl Basse-Taille Masque Girl Basse-Taille

the world

the world needs people to keep this type of art alive, this technical work, something to put the mind too, something not random, but purposeful and skilled.

it could be anything, but when i look at it i see nothing but a girl in a dress, somehow i made the connection without directly seeing or being told what it was, great work.

radiodark responds:

Yep! Enameling isn't really about to disappear, but it's not nearly as popular as it used to be during for instance the Art Nouveau period when Tiffany and Lalique made some really gorgeous works of enameled art (Lalique's jewelery was/is exquisite in design and craftmanship- goes to show what can be accomplished when you're a lucky bastard with a workshop of full of people to execute whatever designs you come up with. Yes, I'm jealous).
As to the latter part of your comment, that's good to know. It really isn't a terribly abstracted design, but you wouldn't believe how many people came up to me before I got the enamel on to complement me on my lovely tree.

Hidden City Hidden City

the eye

you have an eye for the things people forget to notice, the corners of the action, the part that lays quiet

Frozen Desert Frozen Desert

the sign

i didnt know what i was looking at at first, i saw jagged rocks and a prarie, but then reading your description i was taken back, the way ice would melt our from underneath the rocks leaving all sorts of shaped rocks was a cool idea, the north pole sign really shocked me.

i wasnt too fond of the lighting. but i do feel it was exactly how it should be for the idea

Beels the Bee-Keeping Eels Beels the Bee-Keeping Eels

i want

i want this to win the contest

HardHead HardHead

MDK

reminds me of the shooter video game MDK

anyway i like how the water pools around the knees, but i felt the posture was a little unnatural, though compensating for the weight of the head it might be correct.

anyway, good work

ifrit ifrit

very original

i enjoyed this variation of that summon, it is a completely different direction than i have seen any of the games come up with