Frog Machine Frog Machine

HAHAHA

ok ok, so by itself the movie wasnt that impressive but it did have objective. about a minute through i started cracking up and laughing so hard because the psytrance music and the strangely moving body parts were just so awkward together!

the video was so awkwardly funny...

the psytrance made it

You Cried Me You Cried Me

feeling better

i was feeling really shitty today until i watched this. there is hope for a happy day now

The Adventure of Snappy! The Adventure of Snappy!

heh

this was cute... made me smile. i liked when he went through the earths atmosphere and its like he burst our of an egg lol

Interlocked Interlocked

android development

if you made this game for the android i would download / buy it, i really like it and it relaxes me

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

beat the game

ok so i beat the game but my biggest complaint is that the transition speed between game play and menus and what not was a little slow.

great game

Travis the Turtle (DEMO) Travis the Turtle (DEMO)

well it is a demo but

this seems to be a decent game, the controls are a little weird, there needs to be action sounds, but this is a good concept

How we do - Remix How we do - Remix

reminded me of some 1984 electro music with those drum sequences. i think its the tom like drums that do it for me. i liked it!

Village on the Ridge Village on the Ridge

I really enjoyed this. Images of a walking over a hill and seeing this dim lit stone and thatch roof village on the edge of a grassland bluff came to me. as though i had been walking for days to find it.

wow, didn't even know it looped! kept listening for a while.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

CJO:Seaside Discovery CJO:Seaside Discovery

LOL MERMAID RAVE!

there are some interesting sounds in here, and some interesting filtering i can definetly see the underwater atmosphere you were going for. but at dat 2 min mark i was like im in da club main yeahh. popin bottles'n ice'n.

i also enjoyed the arp sequences.

say hello to stingray steve and cucumber cory for me :)

Tron Big Sister Tron Big Sister

cool

this is a pretty interesting idea you had to combine the two themes

The Cycle The Cycle

makes sense

i feel this makes a statement to me, and its so true

TheN0mad responds:

thanks im glad you find meaning in this :)

Lucy Lucy

reminds me

this reminds me of tomba... and my old ex